Citizenship Program & Benefits
The Citizenship by Investment Program in Grenada was established in 2013 in accordance with Act No. 15 of 2013, known as the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Act. The act constitutes that qualified persons can acquire Grenadian citizenship by registration following a financial investment in Grenada. Investment criteria were set as part of this Citizenship by Investment Act.
Citizenship is granted to qualified applicants within 3 to 4 months with no residency requirements which makes it one of the fastest citizenship programs in the world. Once the applicant is granted citizenship, s/he becomes a citizen for life.
To qualify for Grenadian citizenship, applicants need to undergo a strict due diligence process, in addition to making a financial contribution via one of the two following channels:
- Non-refundable contribution to the National Transformation Fund (NTF)
- Purchase of real estate in a government approved project AND payment of applicable government fees
- Visa-Free travel to 121 countries, including Europe and China
- Citizens of Grenada can apply for USA E-2 investors visa which gives the visa holder the right to live and invest in USA
- Most citizenship applications are approved within 60 days
- No residency requirement or interview to acquire citizenship
- Citizenship is granted for life and is irrevocable
- No tax obligation for non-residents
- Dual citizenship is allowed in Grenada