St. Kitts & Nevis
Citizenship Program & Benefits
The Citizenship by Investment Program in St. Kitts & Nevis came into effect in 1984 pursuant to the – Saint Christopher & Nevis – Citizenship Act, Section 3 (5) of 1984.
The program allows foreign investors to acquire the citizenship and passport of St. Kitts & Nevis if they meet certain criteria and successfully pass a thorough due diligence process. It is the oldest program of its kind and one of the most reputable citizenship by investment programs in the world.
Citizenship is granted to qualified applicants within 4 to 5 months with no residency requirements. The citizenship is irrevocable and is granted for life.
To qualify for citizenship by investment, applicants must undergo due diligence in addition to making an investment under one of the two following options:
- Non-refundable contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund (SGF)
- Purchase of real estate in a government approved project AND payment of applicable government fees
- Visa-Free travel to 136 countries, including Schengen and UK
- Fast track option is available
- No residency requirement or interview to acquire citizenship
- Citizenship is granted for life and is irrevocable
- No tax obligation for non-residents
- Dual citizenship is allowed in St. Kitts and Nevis
- Dependent children up to the age of 30 can be part of the same application