Residency Program & Benefits
In an effort to attract foreign investments, the ministry of interior in Cyprus has introduced the Residency by Investment program on the basis of Regulation 6(2) of the Aliens and Immigration Regulations.
Permanent residency is granted to qualified applicants and their families from Non-EU countries upon passing the government’s due diligence process and meeting the set investment criteria.
This is an excellent program for those interested in establishing a residency in Europe, looking for a place to retire, or hoping to access a wide range of quality healthcare and educational institutions.
A permanent residency permit will be issued to the applicant within 2 months from the time of application.
Holders of a permanent residence permit can apply for citizenship after 7 years of legal residence in Cyprus.
- Permanent European residency for life
- Fast track application process
- Residency permit holders need to visit Cyprus only once every two years to maintain their residency status
- Right to live, study, or invest in Cyprus
- Access to world class healthcare and educational facilities
- Low property tax
- Excellent warm climate all year round
- Dependent children up to 25 years old can be part of the same application
- No tax on foreign income for non-residents